Monday, April 29, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday - May 5


Welcome to Sneak Peek Sunday for May 5!
The rules are simple.

1. Sign up in the Linky List below. The Linky List will go live 12:01AM Monday and will close at 11:59PM Saturday night every week.
2. Post 6 paragraphs (no more, no less) from either a WIP or a published work. The post must be live by 9:00AM Sunday.
3. Open to both un-published and published authors.
4. Post the link back to Sneak Peek Sunday so that others can hop along.
5. HAVE FUN!!

If you would like to use the banner/button at the top, you may do so, but it's not mandatory.

For Twitter use #SPeekSunday... Apparently there's another blog hop called Sneak Peek Sunday. Guess I should have checked that out first.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun opportunity, Sara. I'm hosting a baby shower on Sunday, but I hope to check out everyone's sentences later in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I messed up when I signed up. I put the Amazon connection for my book. I can't seem to figure out how to do the 6 paragraphs. (Technology beats me up every time.)

    Sorry for any mess I created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KJ,

      If you send me the correct link to your blog, I'll fix it. The paragraphs go on your blog and no where else. The link you provide directs visitors to you personal blog where they can read your sneak peek. Email me at Flowerlady_23@yahoo.com

      Delete